Just 6 more days!!!
We are just under a week away from the premiere of The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast! Our first episode will be released on Monday, January 23rd. We are so excited to share this first episode with you! And you are our VIP’s so you are getting the details first!
What is the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast?
The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast, hosted by Matt Miller of DitchThatTextbook.com and Kasey Bell of ShakeUpLearning.com, will be a weekly podcast designed to give teachers practical ideas for using G Suite and other Google tools that you can use in your class tomorrow. We will offer our favorite Google tips and tricks, important updates, and effective strategies for K-12 teachers. But wait…there’s more! We will also have interviews with innovative and inspiring teachers.
What to Expect in Each Episode
How Long Will Each Episode Be?
We plan on keeping these short and sweet, somewhere between 25 and 35 minutes, so you don’t have to worry about a significant time commitment.
This will vary depending on the topic, but you can expect us to include:
- Inspiring Interviews: We will be interviewing some of the most innovative teachers that we know! They will each share their Google “spark,” their very own Google story, their favorite tips, projects and a lesson plan.
- Share Google Lesson Plans and Activities: Every interviewee will be sharing a lesson on air that using Google tools in some exciting way. Each of these lessons will be available in the show notes. AND…We are building a database of searchable Google Lesson Plans that we will share later down the road. (How exciting is that?)
- Google News and Updates: Google updates and adds features very often, and we want to help keep you informed. In this section, we will summarize key updates and new features to help you stay on top of Google! (Keep in mind that we will record weeks ahead of release so these may not be hot off the presses, but they will still be timely and informative!)
- Questions from the Audience (that’s YOU!) We will also use your feedback to guide our topics, as well as take questions that we answer on air. We are taking questions NOW! Leave us a voicemail or a question here: http://googleteachertribe.com/feedback
- On the Blogs – We will also be sharing free resources, tips and tricks, and teaching ideas from our blogs.
How You Can Listen
The episodes will be available here on GoogleTeacherTribe.com, as well as your favorite podcatcher. We will have more details to come once the podcast is live and in iTunes and Google Play.
Follow Us on Social Media
- Follow @GTeacherTribe on Twitter
- Follow the Google Teacher Tribe Podcast on Facebook
- Use the #gttribe hashtag to share with The Tribe!
Sponsor The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast
The Google Teacher Tribe Podcast has some open commercial slots for sponsors. If you are interested, fill out this form, and we will contact you with more information.