Google News and Updates
- Hidden Genius Project
- Swing into the World Series with Google Expeditions
- Science Journal App Updates
- Bring Mars to Your Browser
Annotate images (Washington crossing the Delaware) Part of Matt’s Google Genius presentation at DitchThatTextbook.com/GoogleGenius
Create with constraints (Kasey’s magnetic poetry)
Creative Projects that Can’t Be Duplicated or Plagiarized
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- Kaelyn Bullock (Seattle, Washington) – New Google Sites not showing up … mostly tablets, also on some MacBooks (via SpeakPipe)
- Jennifer Liebhaber (Scottsdale, Arizona) – I really appreciate all the little tips and tricks I get each time I listen. I am writing because I am trying to find out the best way to do a “mail merge” in a Google Doc when the data I need is in Google Sheets.
- Denise Wolfe (Nebraska) – Just wanted to take a moment and THANK YOU for your podcast!
On The Blogs
- Matt – 10 ways icons from The Noun Project can impact learning
- Kasey – Dynamic Learning v. Static Learning (DO THIS, NOT THAT infographic)
Ready to Become a Google Certified Trainer?
Do you want to travel and help other teachers learn how to use G Suite in their classroom? Do you want to get your foot in the door as a consultant, trainer, or present at national conferences? Want to make a little extra cash in summer training teachers?
The VIP trainer course opens twice yearly (May and December) and will re-open for enrollment on November 10, 2017, and close on November 27, 2017.
This is the e-course you have been waiting for–the course to help you on your journey to becoming a Google for Education Certified Trainer!
Becoming a Google Certified Trainer was one of the best decisions I ever made, and it transformed my learning and my career! This self-paced, e-course includes EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the Trainer Skills Assessment AND complete the application requirements, including:
- 30+ Video Lessons (including the archive)
- Private Google+ Community
- The Ultimate Google Certified Trainer Planner and Check List
- VIP BONUSES!
- Tips & Tricks
- and much more!
Visit BecomeAGoogleTrainer.com for all of the details and to enroll (VIP will NOT open until November 10th!)
*Please note: This course does NOT prepare you for Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2.
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe