- 4 New Video Features in Google Slides That Will Make Your Day
- WORD LENS IN JAPANESE: If you don’t speak Japanese, Tokyo can be a confusing and sometimes daunting place to visit. Even if you make it through the complex subway system, you’ll be faced with street signs, menus or products on supermarket shelves that are only in Japanese.
- With Word Lens now available in Japanese, you’ll never have to worry about taking a wrong turn on a busy Shibuya street or ordering something you wouldn’t normally eat.
- The Google Translate app already lets you snap a photo of Japanese text and get a translation for it in English. But it’s a whole lot more convenient if you can just point your camera and instantly translate text on the go. With Word Lens, you just need to fire up the Translate app, point your camera at the Japanese text, and the English translations will appear overlaid on your screen—even if you don’t have an Internet or data connection. It’s every savvy traveler’s dream!
Differentiation in Google Classroom
- What is Differentiation?
- Why Digital Differentiation?
- New Feature in G Class
- Ways to Differentiate in G Class
- Tips for Differentiated Assignments
- Google Classroom Update info
- Digital Differentiation with Google Classroom from Shake Up Learning
- 5 Ideas for Using Google Classroom’s Differentiation and Grouping Feature
- Interactive Learning Menus with Google Docs (great for student choice)
- Alice Keeler’s Google Classroom Resources
- Google Classroom Resources from Shake Up Learning
- Shake Up Learning’s Google Classroom Pinterest Board
- Google Classroom Books:
- Differentiation Books:
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- SpeakPipe from Dr. Mason, http://www.edtechmason.com/
- SpeakPipe from Steve from Okinawa, Japan
Just dropping a quick note to say how awesome the podcast is. The organization of the show has great flow and the information is varied and informative for a Google teacher of any level. I can’t help but smile as I listen to you two banter and would probably do so even if I didn’t know you both. Keep up the great work. I look forward to hearing what you have in store for us in the months and years to come. #GTAATX forever! ~ Wanda Terral (Memphis, TN)
ON THE BLOGS
- Matt – https://edukidtionalinsights.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/sharing-digital-books-with-families-google-slides/
- Kasey – What is G Suite for Education?
Click to make a copy of the Google Doc
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe