Google News and Updates
Joe Marquez is a passionate educator who loves nothing more than to discover new ways to motivate and engage his 8th-grade science students.
His focus is not on ways educators teach their kids, but rather on new ways they can better reach their kids.
Technology has been the spark which has ignited his exploration into next-generation educational technology and pushed him into becoming a leader and technology coach for the Clovis Unified School District.
Joe provides insight on his TACO initiative, which is a STEM camp for students who want to teach STEM.
- Shared Lesson: One-Pager Group Presentation (Want a copy? Go to File>Make a Copy)
- A blueprint for Twitter and social media in the classroom with Joe Marquez
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- Cara Wilmot (FL) shared a comment on episode 22 regarding captions on Youtube.
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe