GOOGLE NEWS AND UPDATES
— Google Docs (@googledocs) January 3, 2017
- Google Sheets rotated text https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2017/02/support-for-rotated-text-accounting.html?m=1 (h/t Wanda Terral)
Christine Pinto teaches kindergarten for Arcadia Unified, which is located in southern California. She is the founder of #GAfE4Littles, which stands for Google Apps for Education for Little Kids (primary aged students).
Pinto, Google Certified Educator (Level 1), believes that all kids, even our youngest learners can think critically and create with Google Apps.
Lesson shared by Christine:
- Lesson: Models and Equations in Google Sheets (Want your own copy? Go to File>Make a Copy in the Doc)
Connect with Christine Pinto:
GOOGLE TEACH TRIBE MAILBAG
- Robin Limpert (http://www.robinlimpert.com/) – As a primary educator, I would love to hear more about integrating Google tools into our primary grades K-3. Most of us have iPads and using Google on iPads is a very different animal. We are starting to see Chromebooks become more primary friendly and I am excited about that but for now, do you have ideas for us using both iPads and Chromebooks?
- Google on the iPad Resources:
- Google Chrome and Chromebook Resources:
- Michael Fricano via SpeakPipe- Follow @edtechnocation – edtechnocation.com
ON THE BLOGS
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe