Google News and Updates
- Publish sites to a specific audience in the new Google Sites – Matthew Dill DM
- Go-to Google Photos tips for 2018
- Tailoring education for the 21st century: perspectives from educators
- Pioneer new lessons in your classroom with Google Expeditions
Holly Clark is an award-winning educator and speaker based in San Diego. She is both a National Board Certified Teacher and Google Certified Innovator. A longtime teacher and administrator, Holly consults globally with schools to help them successfully and purposefully innovate instruction through the use of learning theory, technology integration, and design thinking strategies. Holly holds an MA in Education from Teachers College – Columbia University, New York.
She is an internationally recognized keynote speaker – passionately spreading the idea that we need to disrupt education and innovate our classroom curriculum.
She is the Educational Strategist for EdTechTeam and head of their new publishing division – EdTechTeam Press. She authors a successful blog and her first book, The Google Infused Classroom, was released in June of 2017.
Google Certifications: Google Certified Educator Level 1, Google Certified Trainer, Google Certified Innovator
Google “Spark”: The student’s faces
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
Just finished putting together my first Choice Board for the intro unit in my Retailing class. Ss will be required to complete one line of their choosing, but will earn incremental bonuses for completing an “X” or a “blackout”. #XPLAP #games4ed pic.twitter.com/rb6DMWmwOI
— Mr Blight (@mrblight_srss) January 29, 2018
Jenny O’Sullivan (Boca Raton, Florida) — My name is Jenny and I am the K-5 STEAM teacher at A.D. Henderson University School in Boca Raton, FL. As an elementary specialist, I have 18 classes. To avoid having my younger students type out their very long email addresses each time to log into Google Classroom on the STEAM Lab computers, I have assigned each student to a computer. My problem is that Google only saves 10 email addresses for quick login. Is there an extension, hack, or work around to allow us to save all 18 addresses for quick login?
Aimee from Nebraska: Loves AndThenIWasLike.co and has added some to her LMS. Happy we motivate her to pursue new ideas … had more teachers than students in the classroom to see what she’s doing and that’s partly due to us.
On The Blogs
- Matt – How to add a Family Feud-style game to your next class/PD
- Kasey – 4 Ways to Blend Learning with InsertLearning
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe