Google News and Updates
- Free Technology Curriculum from Google
- Video-based G Suite Lessons for Grades 7-12
- Streamline Hangouts and Gmail
- SMS Moving Out of Hangouts on Android
Jen Giffen currently works as a Digital Literacy Resource Teacher with the York Region District School Board in Ontario, Canada.
She has an M.Ed in Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning and a specialist in English. She holds additional qualifications in Special Education and the Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction.
She is a level 2 Google Certified Educator and Google for Education Certified Trainer. She has a keen interest in EdTech and is always looking for new tools to enhance the learning environment to engage students and increase critical thinking skills.
She spends her free time playing with her three little boys and coaching and participating in competitive cheerleading.
- Jen’s sketches
- How to make your Google Drive Beautiful (video)
- Sketches from Ditch Summit
Jen’s Lesson: Mystery Hangouts (grades 3-12 AND adults)
Connect with Jen:
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- Keith George (Educational Technology Specialist from Alabama):
- Creating Google Forms with file upload: How do you let people submit the form when they’re not on the domain the form was created in?
- Check out this stop-motion animation from Blenna Patterson
On The Blogs
- Matt – You are in the miracle business — the best business to be in
- Kasey – 10 Chrome-ifying Tips & Tricks Infographic from @Diben on Twitter
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe