GOOGLE NEWS AND UPDATES
Matt and Kasey speak with Royse City High School’s Student Chrome Squad! Students Tyler Crumrine, Britni Sanchez, Bryan Barnes, Caleb Fay and their teacher advisor and Innovative Learning Specialist, Cody Holt discuss what the Chrome Squad is, how it began and the challenges they face.
Cody Holt spent 11 years as a high school Language Arts before transitioning to the world of instructional technology. As an Innovative Learning Specialist for Royse City ISD Cody gets to help teachers navigate instruction in a digital age; specifically how to incorporate digital tools to positively impact learning.
- Connected for Learning Website (by the Chrome Squad)
- C4L Ninjas (Badging system for teachers by the Chrome Squad)
- Student Chrome Squad (Part 1): Great Leadership is Key for 1-1 by Cody Holt
- Student Chrome Squad (Part 2): Building the Chrome Squad by Cody Holt
- Student Chrome Squad (Part 3): Build Your Own Student Tech Team by Cody Holt
- Chrome Squad TCEA Presentation
GOOGLE TEACHER TRIBE MAILBAG
- Kristin Mayo from Ayer Shirley Regional School District (MA) asked:
Is there a way to turn on safe-searching at the admin/district level?
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe