Google News and Updates
- Machine learning meets culture
- Learn what you can do #withClassroom
- Math Games now integrates with Classroom
Google Forms have come a long way since starting as a simple survey tool. Educators quickly found ways to use Forms in other ways; from teaching math to using them to give various assessments.
- Get started with Quizzes
- Google Forms Quizzes support
- Adding links to feedback to differentiate
- The immediacy of feedback makes it more valuable
- Focus on Formative Feedback (Valerie Shute):
- Rresent elaborated feedback in manageable units,
- Keep feedback as simple as possible but no simpler
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- Sarah Gershon (Waukegon, IL) — Made a choice board for students, loves the show and told us via our SpeakPipe!
- Mr. Blight (via Twitter): I’m having some issues when putting my Drawings files onto my Site. It shows up faded when the site is published. Any thoughts or ideas? #gttribe #gsuiteedu
On The Blogs
- Matt – OMG Becky, PD is getting so much better! (via Cult of Pedagogy Podcast)
- Kasey – Pre-order the Shake Up Learning book and get The Dynamic Learning Workshop Course FREE!
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe