Google News and Updates
- The British Museum and Google Arts & Culture: Decoding the secrets of the ancient Maya
- More real-time data on Google Trends (adds news, shopping, images, and YouTube)
Ryan O’Donnell is a Technology Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA) and former high school social studies teacher in Rocklin, California. Ryan’s passions are EdTech, Innovation, Social Studies, Podcasting and Teacher Professional Development.
O’Donnell has been teaching since 1997 and has always been an advocate for all things “tech.” In addition to teaching, he has been presenting at technology and social studies strategies workshops both in his district and throughout the country as a trainer for Teacher Created Materials.
Google Certifications: Google Certified Educator Level 1, Google Certified Educator Level 2
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
LOOPING SLIDE PRESENTATIONS
Holly Elgin (Aledo, TX) — I make changes to a Google Slideshow daily and play our announcements in the cafeteria for our students. Every day, I have to publish it to the web to be able to have it play continuously. Is there a way to present it so that it plays continuously?
TAKE A SNAPSHOT LIVES ON!
Marjorie Rispin (Carson, NV) — I too was disappointed that GSuite removed Insert Image Snapshot. I found that you can still take a snapshot through Insert Drawing. When in the Drawing you can click the image icon and snapshot is still an option. Then save and close the drawing into your doc. A couple extra steps but it works.
On The Blogs
- Matt – A Small Strategy with a Big Impact: Brain Science, Retrieval Practice and the “Brain Dump”
- Kasey – The Ultimate Teacher Gift Guide 2017
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe