GOOGLE NEWS AND UPDATES
- AI Duet
- PASSWORD PROTECT A GOOGLE FORM (from Jeremy Badiner) Google Forms can be used for so much: collecting data, surveys, self-grading quizzes, and Breakout Games. On of the coolest features is the ability to set a password to block progress in any Form. All you need to do is create sections and add a question that requires a specific text, digit, or other combination of progress.
- Narrate Google Slides for a Self-Paced Lesson (Video)
- G Suite Show
- G Suite YouTube Channel
In this week’s episode, we talk about some great strategies and tools for how to create video projects using Google tools.
- New features in Google Slides
- 4 Video Options in Google Slides that Will Make Your Day
- Screencasting and ways it can be used
- Narrate Google Slides for a Self-Paced Lesson
- Video projects: Making them practical and fun
- 5 Ways Video Can Increase Student Ownership of Learning
GOOGLE TEACHER TRIBE MAILBAG
- Chelsea Henderson “Ms. Hendo”, Earle High School, Earle, Arkansas.
ON THE BLOGS
- Matt – What happened when one school banned homework — and asked kids to read and play instead (via: Washington Post)
- Kasey – The Ultimate Google Cardboard and Expeditions Resource Guide
Ask questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes below
- Email feedback@GoogleTeacherTribe.com (audio files welcome)
Please Connect with Us
- Check out DitchThatTextbook.com by Matt Miller
- Check out ShakeUpLearning.com by Kasey Bell
- Subscribe, rate, and review in iTunes.
- Follow @jmattmiller
- Follow @ShakeUpLearning
- Follow @GTeacherTribe